Monday, April 29, 2024

Terrible Spacing :o

When it comes to grammar, spelling, and overall the paragraphing. I am absolutely horrible at it. I blame the Polynesian side of my heritage (just kidding). Thankfully chapter 4 of labsin helped me out So much. Instead of being good at everything I suck at, I can just rely on Microsoft Word :D. Being able to put a specific amount of spacing between each paragraph, and to specifically put spacing before or after each paragraph really makes all of my assignments look way more professionally made. Even though I am always at the tip of the iceberg in IS101. I can really say I have learned a lot of skills being in this class. Thank you Professor Wu for being the most interesting, entertaining, and helpful professor I have ever had :).

4 comments:

  1. Good job on your blog posts. Also, everyone has a struggle in paragraphing, spelling, grammar, etc. It is what makes us human. I am glad that you have learned from labsim:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua, Yes Microsoft is helping us in grammar, spelling and paragraphing. Also, one more thing to consider is that it make us illiterates as specified by one of our classmate in his previous blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been terrible at spelling. The "penguins" always called me out in school and with word processing, I haven't improved but my written correspondence now looks a lot better thanks to spell check. Technology has helped me out...just wish somehow IT could fix that portion of my brain that is resistant to spelling correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua, you are not alone in struggling with space and grammar issues. I also struggle with this sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Terrible Spacing :o

When it comes to grammar, spelling, and overall the paragraphing. I am absolutely horrible at it. I blame the Polynesian side of my heritage...