Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Power of Shapes

Throughout learning everything about Microsoft Office. I enjoyed formatting shapes. As you can tell from my project, I am a very artistic person. I love creating something out of nothing. Formatting shapes is a way I can show my skills and hobbies within Microsoft Word. I figured out how to make certain shapes, angles, and shading to enhance my document. I learned how to cut out shapes to my specific wants. Turning shapes into art. 

  I also found ways to make my document more interesting by inserting text fonts into shapes, resizing things to the exact width and height I wanted, aligning shapes perfectly with one another, etc.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with formatting shapes. It is a given that you are indeed artistic. Many of us (classmates) have seen that from your project as you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua, Its true that the shapes can be used in the artistic way and it showcases our creative skill. This shows how artistic you are. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua, jazzing up a document with your own artistic personality can really make a document stand out...glad you found shapes a way to harness your artistic skills...keep exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua, your skill for formatting shapes in your presentation was clearly evident, the presentation was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Terrible Spacing :o

When it comes to grammar, spelling, and overall the paragraphing. I am absolutely horrible at it. I blame the Polynesian side of my heritage...